Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP SCM APO Advanced Planning & Optimization
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Understanding client requirements, preparation of solution design, Tracking of deliverables during releases, Documentation/ reporting/ solving of issues with respect of APO
- Technical Experience : A Hands-on Experience in SAP APO modules of DP, GATP B CIF Integration queue monitor C Hands on DP BW concepts like BW cubes, plg Area concepts, data copy from cube to / from plg area, APO jobs, macros D Process chains and background jobs E Understanding and experience on GATP product allocation, BOP, RBA F Good to have - Technical experience / ABAP knowledge
- Professional Attributes : A Good communication skills and must have analytical skills and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : A Should be at least graduated
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.