Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft FED Angular
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Participates in agile processes to deliver new Cloud migration/REST APIs/microservices/security components 2 Proposes technical solutions that fulfil business needs and follows architecture standards and best practices while development 3 Perform technical feasibility analysis/Proof of concept on need basis 4 Groom the team on new technical areas and assist them during the build 5 Perform code reviews and ensure that quality of the deliverables are meeting Accenture standards
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 5 years of ASPNET MVC along with Angular Backend experience 2 Good to have experience/knowledge in NET and Google cloud platform skills NoSQL, SQL, GCP Firestore GCP BigQuery, GCP GKE and GCP Cloud Functions, Terraform, Java and Azure DevOps
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have very good communication skills and should be able to adapt new technologies quickly 2 Collaborates with BizArch scrum team and understand business requirements and then translate them into technical requirements 3 Develops cohesive working relationships with stajeholders
- Educational Qualification : 1 B Tech/BE/MCA/MBA/ Any equivalent degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.