Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft FED Angular
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Should be able to develop application end to end using mentioned technologies B: Should be able to work on FED Angular C: Should be able to work on tools like Confluence, JIRA, TeamCity
- Technical Experience : A: Should have 4-5 years of experience in FED Angular B:Should have 6 plus years of Full stack application development experience Hands on knowledge of Angular, ASPNET MVC, NET framework, C, SQL Server, NET Core, WEB API, Windows Services, OOPS, design patterns, C:Should have 3-4years of solid principles Exp with unit testing and mocking frameworks NUnit / Moq , Exp on unit testing for front end frameworks and libraries is a plus Source code mgmt with tools like Git/Bitbucket
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have good communication and Analytical skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.