Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Develop Oracle Hyperion Financial Management HFM Objects based on Oracle Hyperion Financial Management HFM designs b: Guide the technical team to work on Oracle Hyperion Financial Management HFM specific requirements c: Generate reports and meet SLAs and KPIs for the services d: Fix defects raised during testing or update mapping and code due to a change request e: Apply the proper data modeling concepts and industry best practices to ETL solutions
- Technical Experience : a: Must have good hands on experience in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management HFM 4 Years b: Must have basic knowledge in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management HFM functional have worked in environment supporting Oracle Hyperion Financial Management HFM c: Good to have experience in support projects d: Deliver ETL package solutions from design to deployment phases e: Deliver data migration solution using an ETL tool eg Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Datastage, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, Oracle Data in
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent written and verbal communication b: Drive the project as per given milestone
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.