Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Selenium
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET,Automated Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Consult and implement right-fit test automation approach B: Consult on Agile testing and test automation accelerators, tools C: Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts D: The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up their productivity effective reporting abilities E: The Test Automation Architect must be able to take on leadership responsibilities
- Technical Experience : A: Having hands on knowledge in Selenium with Cnet and Microfocus UFT B: Frame work development enhancement and implementation using tools Selenium and UFT C: Converting user stories into automation scripts D: Good knowledge to identify automation solution and guide stake holders to same E: New Energies Domain F: Exposure in Excel Macro Automation using UFT G: Stakeholder management
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills and other soft skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : A: Knowledge and implementation automation frameworks for different projects
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.