Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : MuleSoft Developer tasks including: Work directly with projects to provide implementation/deployment support/guidance, assist with promoting suitable reusable assets, encourage production of additional assets during delivery and oversee end to end solution Focus on Enablement of developers and on driving the production consumption model and other tasks
- Technical Experience : At least Ten years experience at different clients operating in the resources respective expertise
- Professional Attributes : o Proficient in Mulesoft o Development of RAML and follow best practices throughout the API development o Implement appropriate Integration practices while implementing APIs, follow the solution design document and able to convert the design into APIs
- Educational Qualification : 4 year Degree related to IT
- Additional Information : -
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.