Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Software Engineering is responsible for the delivery of software, which may include new development, configuration and installation of third party packages, and software integration efforts It may include tasks from every part of the software development lifecycle, including software and website design, development, programming, and software deployment both the installation and decommissioning of software
- Technical Experience : 5-10 Years relevant software development experience with a fairly Full Stack profile experience in front end, back end, cloud automation and orchestration Proficient in modern Async Python with Azure Platform Development Serverless Computing, Azure Functions, Azure Services,Azure Storage, Azure Ap
- Professional Attributes : Deep experience in Data Development T SQL /Oracle Pl/SQL /Azure Cosmos/ Azure SQL/ Mongo etc Knowledge of Energy Trading, Power Trading Value Chain and Wholesale Energy Markets is highly desirable and would be a key differentiator between technically equivalent candidates Knowledge of containers a
- Educational Qualification : 4 year Degree related to IT Desirable: Experience working in Commodities Training domain Energy
- Additional Information : -
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.