Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Exadata Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Expert knowledge of Oracle Database, Golden gate, Exadata, Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM, Data guard, Backup Recovery etc B:Strong DBA skills and relevant working experience with Oracle Database 11g and 12c C:Expert experience with database maintenance, patch and PSU application and troubleshooting, Data Pump, and log/alert review D:Advanced experience of RMAN and Data Pump E:Experience implementing high availability features of Oracle Database
- Technical Experience : A:Sharp technical troubleshooting skills B:Good understanding of support processes C:Ability to manage escalated technical situations develop action plans D:Ability to spot proactive services that benefit of customer E:Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support F:Strong analytical skills G:Available to work in 24X7 capability
- Professional Attributes : A:Communication Skills B:Flexibility
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.