Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Profile Data using standard and complex rules to identify potential data issues and the need for data standards Ensure the quality, completeness, and accuracy of data definitions Use data quality software to interrogate data sets Design data quality monitors to meet project data needs Perform detailed analysis in order to identify trends and patterns in data Analyze findings and present summarized results to project teams Document business rules for data
- Technical Experience : 5 years of experience working with one or more big data technologies 4 years of experience in Collibra 4 years of experience in in data dictionaries for Metadata Experience working with technology teams, with a focus on metadata, data quality monitoring, domain management, and master / reference data management
- Professional Attributes : Experince working on AWS Technoogies like Deequ, Lambda Quicksight, Athena, DynamoDB A demonstrated understanding of metadata concepts including technical/business content and data lineage Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives Proven ability to col
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : should be experienced in Shell Scripting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.