Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :User Experience Engineer
- Project Role Description :Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Extended Reality Content Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Role : Extended Reality 3D Artist Role Description : Contribute the effort to design, build and configure AR/VR applications, acting as the secondary point of contact
- Technical Experience : 1 Expert in creating indoor environment and props 2 Model and texture the environments for multiple styles of indoor office rooms 3 Help create performant graphics/improving lighting for awesome visuals 4 Creates UI/ UX for the AR/ VR Applications 5 Help build rapid prototypes of experimental features using Unity 3D or other AR/ VR platform tools 6 Contribute in Creative thinkin 7 Intermediate- level experience with Unit Experience collaborating within a multi-person game studio a plus
- Professional Attributes : Collaborate with engineering and product teams to help build features and solve creative problems -Good communication skill -Experience collaborating within a multi-person game studio a plus
- Educational Qualification : Any
- Additional Information : 1 Mid-Expert- level experience with 3DS Max / Autodesk Maya 2 MPhotoshop, UI/ UX, Unity 3D, Autod
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.