Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS,Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A To manage and Maintain Client VMWare infrastructure, Datacenter operation B Prepare and Perform daily infra health checks and report any issues C Maintain Server Security with updated AV definitions and Monthly Patching D Co-ordinate with Vendors for any Hardware or OS related issue E Follow ITIL process for management of Incident, Service Requests, Change and Problems 6, Involve and represent technically during a Major incident P2/P1 F Able to communicate with cross towers
- Technical Experience : A Sound knowledge Hands-on Experience in VMware/Hyper-V/RDS/WINDOWS Installation, Configuration and upgradation administration on Windows and Windows environments B Excellent knowledge on DRS, vMotion, SV motion, Storage Concepts, File structure, VMFS 50, 60 C Understanding of Disaster Recovery solution like SRM, Zerto etc D Should aware of system monitoring tools like Splunk, VMWare vROPS or any similar tools E Should have handled Server Hardware like Hitachi,HP F Knowledge on the Iaas/PaaS
- Professional Attributes : A Hands on delivery in a client facing environment Preferably for Global Client Management B Good communication skill both written and verbal with exceptional attention to detail, documentation, and organizational skills required C Must aware of ITIL Process and its lifecycle
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.