Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Protection
- Good To Have Skills :Data Security
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 The Interactive AISL will be responsible for assessing and establishing data protection controls and standards to reduce business risk to Accenture, our clients and our clients clients 2 Support emerging threat response as needed
- Technical Experience : 1 Day to day management of CDP plans aligned to the Interactive Service Group This involves managing risk / compliance programs for multiple CDP plans 2 Create relationships with the leadership, delivery leads, and control owners within the respective Interactive CDP plans 3 Mentor and train delivery leads / control owners when needed 4 Monitor CDP roll on/off compliance across the assigned CDP plans 5 Monitor access deprovisioning compliance across the assigned CDP plans
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good analytical skills 2 Good communication and collaboration skills
- Educational Qualification : BE, Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.