Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Prepare moderate to complex network designs/schematics to address specific customer network solution requirements - Prepare work orders containing instructions to be used by technicians to configure network hardware and software - Work with customer technical teams to provide solutions for customers internetworking communications requirements - Configure and troubleshoot WAN/ LAN/ WLAN equipment in a complex environment - Remotely support new installs, circuit upgrades and logical changes
- Technical Experience : - 2-4 years experience in network industry or equivalent - Cisco certification at CCNA level or its equivalent is required - Possess solid understanding on networking concepts in routing, switching and WLAN - Knowledge on network technologies like HSRP, STP, BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN, PBR, Meraki, Viptela dellbox over Viptela , Versa , Ucpe, IWAN and other similar WAN/LAN concepts - Proven hands-on experience on Cisco, HP and Juniper devices like routers, switches, network accelerators, WLCs, APs
- Professional Attributes : - Leverage ITIL processes that specifically include Incident, Change and Problem management - Excellent customer facing skills oral and written, a passion for customer satisfaction, and adherence to support service level agreements - Performs well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Educational Qualification : - BS or BA in Engineering, Computer Science or IT
- Additional Information : -Accepts responsibility, is self-motivated and accountable for achieving implementation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.