Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark,Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies,Microsoft Azure Data Services,Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services 2: Design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages including Python and Java for the Treasury Liquidity and Funding line of business 3: Build a new Azure-native application 4: Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing requirements and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
- Technical Experience : 1: Very experienced and proficient with coding in Python and Java producing secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing knowledgeable with implementation of analysis tools and dashboards in Power BI and Azure Databricks workbooks 2: Experience with working as a part of a geographically distributed team and deep understanding of data modelling, SQL and OLAP principles 3: Experienced with DevOps practices, CI/CD, build and test automation
- Professional Attributes : 1: Team Player 2: Good Communication skills
- Additional Information : 1: Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate or any advanced Azure certifications will be plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.