Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Java Full Stack Development,React.js
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Will be working on developing or enhancing JAVA Based applications B: Will be working on design application, API Interfaces using JAVA, Spring Boot C: Will be working on creation of new interfaces/APIs D: Will be working on CORE JAVA technologies Concurrency, Collections API, JDBC tool E: Will be doing basic level of unit testing functional
- Technical Experience : A: java software engineer with 7 years of experience B :experience of NLP library Standford, RASA, Microsoft MS Luis, QnA Maker, others and experience of developing chatbots C: preferred experience on Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Streams etc D: extensive experience on Spring Framework Core / Boot / Integration E: good knowledge on one Frontend technology such as React or Angular 2 F: good knowledge of Design Patterns, Messaging, Rest API and Distributed Architecture
- Professional Attributes : A: A self-sufficient, quick learner, who can work well both independently as well as in a team B: An excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in English C: Someone who is technically excellent and wants to grow D: Enjoy logical problem solving tasks
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.