- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design and develop customization for Calypso as required by the project 2 Responsible for using full Software Development Life Cycle 3 Ensuring quality documentation and processes as used by the project 4 Creating automated JUnits, to cover the scenarios, based on the code impact 5 Performing unit testing for any development 6 Working closely with BA to understand the complex requirements and delivering robust and easy-to-maintain solution 7 Bug Fixing
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in Calypso with experience in implementing customizations and extensions 2 XML based programming 3 Java / J2EE, Spring/Hibernate/JMS/ Calypso 4 Good understanding of Operations workflows and Pre/post trade Workflows 5 Good to have previous project integration where developed API, trade/exchange workflows Technical Knowledge - Java, XML, XSL, Unix Scripting Shell, Perl, SQL TSQL/PL SQL
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource should have good communication skill 2 Resource should have good analytical Problem-solving skill 3 Candidate should be a good team player 4 Interacting effectively with peers, superiors, and onsite team 5 Effective problem solving and conflict resolution
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Technology/Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.