- Project Role :Security Engineer
- Project Role Description :Apply security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets, and people. Provide services to safeguard information, infrastructures, applications, and business processes against cyber threats.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 implementation of NGFW PA/Prisma/Fortinet/Checkpoint/cisco, 2 Implementation experience of Zscaler, Symantec in on-prem and Cloud, Datacenter migration 3 Implementation of security solutions in AWS, Azure, GCP
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in implementing infra security technology products Panorama, PA NGFW, Prisma Cloud, Email security in on-prem and cloud Azure, AWS, GCP 2 Hand-on experience in Azure/AWS 3 Build configuration of various NGFW such as Paloalto, FortiGate, Checkpoint, Cisco, 4 Working exp on Endpoint protection as Symantec, Mcafee, Trend micro, EDR solution 5 Hands-on experience and troubleshooting experience in NGFW such as Paloalto, Prisma
- Professional Attributes : 1 Quick learner, team player, and self-starter 2 Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.