Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Appdynamics APM
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Be the first point for support of our IT systems by monitoring and logging application events and issues, with appropriate escalation where incidents cannot be resolved internally 2:Using industry-leading software, you will troubleshoot unexpected alerts and protect our service by following the established ITIL process through to resolution 3:Resolve user requests in a timely manner that dont require support from additional teams to grow your knowledge of our systems
- Technical Experience : 1:AppDynamics monitoring tool experience 2:Strong experience of ITIL Problem, Incident, Change and Service Management 3:Provide day-to-day technical expertise and operational support to obtain highest degrees of production stability for Investment and Asset management applications 4:Experience of running support services with client staff, internal and third party vendors
- Professional Attributes : 1:Excellent interpersonal relationship / team player skills 2:Excellent communication skills verbal and written in English
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.