Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Apply innovative ideas to drive the automation of Delivery Analytics at the client level.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Temenos T24
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, develop and execute test cases-based requirements and user stories 2 Maintain and enhance automated test suites to stay current with new product features 3 Create automation best practices 4 Troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered during automation, triage and root cause analysis and do work on feedback 5 Identify automation opportunities in different workflow 6 Define and prepare test data and test environments to support automation testing
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have good experience in T24 development in TAFJ 2 Must have Automation testing experience and to set up, maintain and operate test automation frameworks 3 Must have experience of working in Agile, Scrum, DevOps methodologies 4 Experience with tools such as Selenium, Jira, Git, Jenkins, TestNG etc 5 Knowledge on Integration Framework, Web-services, etc will be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to quickly learn, becoming proficiently knowledgeable of client applications 2 Excellent communication written oral and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full time education 2 A Computer Science/IT related Degree / Diploma
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.