Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Avanade Scrum Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Agile Practitioner, Spend time with RPA team to communicate,co-ordinate and Co-operate Create Sprints and provide regular status to required stakeholders Arrange for Daily, weekly and monthly sprints calls and reviews Keep a tap on the project timelines and delivery of the project
- Technical Experience : Should be able to communicate with all levels of leaderships including internal and external stakeholdersMust have knowledge on updating Azure Kanban boards as per the current stage of the work and project status Should be able to create user stories Work with Solution Arch Product Owner from a day to day delivery perspective
- Professional Attributes : Should be able to motivate team to rise up to the challenge ie problem solver b Should be able to work with Senior Stakeholders and have good presentation skills c Should be proactive, due diligent and be able to get to the root cause of the problem and be strategic
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Application Developer
Workday Core Integrations Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.