Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC,Microsoft Azure Databases Administration,Microsoft Azure PaaS,Microsoft FED Angular
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Should be able to onboard vendor codes/partners to Azure Services - Should be able to monitor application insights, logic apps and services to onboard partners - Understanding of SAP Azure Integration aspects is preferable - Azure blob storage, Rest APIs, API gateways, APIM, JSON validation troubleshooting
- Technical Experience : - Should have knowledge and hands on experience working on Azure PaaS environments - Should have knowledge and hands on experience working on Developing/Testing NET applications - Candidate should have hands-on experience of estimating PaaS capacity requirements, administering, monitoring and performance engineering Azure environments
- Professional Attributes : - Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization - Should have knowledge to take independent decisions while interacting with partners and onboarding services - Ability to operate independently individually to make decisions with little
- Educational Qualification : Technical Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.