Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,TIBCO Spotfire
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Design and create data visualizations in TIBCO Spotfire captured in the form of use cases - Manage TIBCO Spotfire analytical platform which includes Spotfire components viz Spotfire Web Player, Spotfire Server, Spotfire professional Client, Spotfire business author and manage Spotfire admin activities - Configuration and administration Library/User Management/Migrations/Upgrades of Spotfire platform - Monitor the system health, system performance and usage metrics
- Professional Attributes : - Strong communication skills as would be required to work directly with Business - Good leadership and team handling skill - Good Analytic and presentation skill - Good problem solving skill
- Educational Qualification : Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.