- Job description
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 373,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
As a member of Marketing & Communications (M&C), you’ll help get the word out about one of the world’s most valuable brands, a company that services clients in 120 countries—including many of the world’s governments—and is regularly named one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For.”
Working as part of the Accenture Technology Marketing & Communications team, this position will be responsible for leading all internal and external communications to support the Group Chief Executive, Accenture Technology Services.
You will work with the Accenture Technology Internal Communications lead, Accenture Technology Services marketing leads, our broader Technology M&C team and others across multiple business functions.
• Build highly creative, unconventional and distinctive strategies from scratch that turn vision into results.
• Develop a strategic, highly differentiated and flawlessly executed Group Chief Executive communications program tied to business priorities and the overall Technology Services agenda.
• Interpret complex business strategy, technology trends and innovations in technology services and translate them into bold, compelling and distinctive content appropriate to the audience and channel (media, digital, social, keynotes, video and more).
• Create unique and high-quality communications “experiences” for the Group Chief Executive with Accenture people, clients, ecosystem partners and priority external audiences.
• Identify and orchestrate external engagement opportunities, including speaking engagements, social media opportunities and digital platforms.
• Bachelor degree required, prefer in marketing & communications, Master’s preferred
• Minimum of 15 to 18 years of experience in marketing & communications with experience in the technology industry and senior level executive communications
• Exceptional message development and writing skills to create a variety of content for social media, speeches, thought leadership, presentations, video and more
• Exceptional oral communications skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior leaders
• Ability to proactively manage and direct projects to deadline, quality and budgetary requirements
• Proactive leadership – ability to provide proactive counsel to senior executives on all aspects of marketing & communications
• Superb PowerPoint skills to deliver signature keynote presentations as well as Digital and Social Media skills
• Personal flexibility to travel where and when required, and to participate in virtual meetings outside of regular business hours to connect with business leaders in other time zones.
• Confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences.
• The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences.
• Creative drive, energy, innovation and enthusiasm – never satisfied with status quo, always striving to break new ground and bring new marketing techniques and channels to the forefront.
• Bold creativity and a passion for new technology trends and the future.
• Strong knowledge of innovation, technology content, and the ability to instantaneously absorb and create the new.
• Goal oriented, business-focused, responsive and reliable.
• Excellent Digital, Social Media and PowerPoint skills.
• Willingness to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment.
• Strong project management skills, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills