- Job description
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Analytics, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
Digital (Analytics) – Marketing Analytics: A Manager in Accenture Marketing Sciences – Marketing Analytics should be a resourceful and motivated individual, who understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making, relationship of tasks to the overall project, manages and executes projects in the context of a marketing/ retail business performance improvement initiative.
Roles and Responsibilities/Accountabilities
1. Work with the Client account teams to provide subject matter expertise and solution support for important client proposals and RFP responses.
2. Expertise in Statistical modelling and advanced analytical tools & techniques. Strong skills using predictive modeling tools like SAS (Base, EG, E Miner others), R, Python, etc. Data Management skills using SQL, Hive, noSQL etc.
3. Experience in Visualization Tools like Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI is desirable.
4. Develop thought capital around Industry specific solutions pertaining to Marketing Analytics.
5. Be responsible for delivering on various predictive and prescriptive analytics based consulting assignment as part of one team in a globally distributed staffing mode. Responsible for scoping, staffing and engagement setup and execution.
6. Team management.
• Master degree in Statistics/Econometrics/ Economics from reputed institute.
• M.Phil./PhD in statistics/econometrics or related field.
Experience Required- Must Have
1. Overall 6-10 years of Advanced Analytics experience.
2. At least 2-4 years of project management experience for Marketing Analytics or Customer Analytics.
3. Proven experience in having delivered actionable Analytics to businesses with measurable results on consistent basis
4. Ability to structure, solution and sell Analytics engagements focusing on both the functional and technical aspects of business.
5. Experience in extracting, aggregating, structuring large volumes of customer/Transaction level data is a must.
6. Strong understanding of various statistical techniques like, regression including logistic and OLS, clustering, optimization, Monte Carlo simulation, classification and forecasting techniques.
7. Experience in machine learning techniques (neural net, SVM, association rules, random forest etc.) is required.
8. Strong functional and analytical skills to identify potential business problems and translate business requirements into tactical analytical requirements Exposure to Big Data Analytics is desirable.
9. Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce
10. Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment Able to solution architect with project teams and lead large delivery teams
11. Strong people management skills both at client site and an offshore environment.
Good to Have Skills:
• Strong analytical skills
• Good team player
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills