Accenture Analytics part of Accenture Digital helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform continuous intelligent security machine learning and IoT Analytics. For more information follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com or analytics.
Digital .Analytics. – Marketing Analytics: A consultant in Accenture Marketing Sciences – Marketing Analytics understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making relationship of tasks to the overall project and executes projects in the context of a marketing or retail business performance improvement initiative.
• Working through the phases of project:
- Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
- Clean aggregate analyze interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it.
- Set up data for statistical modeling
- Development of statistical or econometric models.
• Working along with the team and manager
• Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights.
• Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
• Master degree in Statistics or Econometrics or Economics from reputed institute.
• M.Phil. or PhD in statistics or econometrics or related field.
Must Have Skills:
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience in consulting or analytics with reputed organization is desirable.
• Must have an understanding of econometric or statistical modeling and analysis techniques such as regression analysis hypothesis testing multivariate statistical analysis time series techniques optimization techniques and statistical packages such as R SAS.
• Working knowledge in Machine Learning algorithms like Random Forest Gradient Boosting Neural Network etc.
• Proficient in Excel MS word PowerPoint etc.
Good to Have Skills:
• Strong analytical skills
• Good team player
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.