Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide
• To gain a global & local experience with access to Nascent market in Japan entailing huge growth opportunities
• Inclusive work environment providing work life balance and a long-term client facing opportunity
• To bring finance knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities to our clients in Japan and deliver business value
• To work with leading global clients (Japanese and Non-Japanese) to develop and execute system design, blueprinting, proof of concepts, data modeling, etc. in Finance technology solutions in SAP
• Strong Bilingual proficiency in Japanese with key interest to understand and develop cultural relationships
• Work may require extensive travel to client sites for project work
• Lead project delivery of Finance module / application design, blueprint, solutioning, modeling, proof-of-concept development, etc.
• Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
• Have a good understanding of all modules that integrate with Finance module and play an active role in integration during design and implementation
• Engage and lead client conversations, leading workshops and presenting to client stakeholders in management reviews, steercos
• Drive continuous improvement capability with regards to methodology, tools, practices and maturity
• Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
• Contribute to various aspects of finance transformation journey and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.