Career Level: Manager
Workforce: Management Consulting
Location: Gurugram / Bangalore / Mumbai
• To bring finance knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities to our clients to deliver business value
• To work with leading global clients to develop and execute solutioning, system design, blueprinting, proof of concepts, data modeling, etc. of Finance technology solutions in SAP
• Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
• Lead intelligent client conversations to drive Enterprise Transformation enabled by SAP Platforms
• Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
• Lead SAP Solution development and Client Presentations during pre-sales process to help Client make decision on SAP transformation programs and solution options of core SAP and allied Systems
• Lead and steer client conversations on Value/Business case for SAP enabled ERP/Enterprise Transformation programs
• Lead and guide client conversations on SAP and competitor ERP platforms to help Client make decisions on ERP transformation initiatives suited to industry, geography and client context
• Lead Value Realization work stream and drive tangible and intangible value outcomes during and after an ERP/Enterprise transformation program enabled by SAP Platforms
• Lead large scale multi geography, multi business unit project delivery of Finance module / application design, blueprint, solutioning, modeling, proof-of-concept development, etc.
• Lead project planning exercise and guide Accenture Senior management/Clients in staffing of SAP Transformation projects
• Have a good understanding of all modules that integrate with Finance module and play an active role in integration during design and implementation
• Engage and lead client conversations, leading workshops and presenting to client stakeholders in management reviews, steercos
• Drive continuous improvement capability with regards to methodology, tools, practices and maturity
• Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
• Contribute to various aspects of finance transformation journey and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients
• Lead Knowledge Sharing and Training sessions for Practice Capability Development within Accenture Platform teams
• Develop assets, accelerators in SAP Platform space to take to market for business development
Reports to: Sr. Management and/or Client Leads
Supervises: May lead immediate project team of Leads, Senior Consultants/Analysts and Junior Consultants/Analysts
External Relationships: Clients, Third party vendors, Suppliers, Agencies
Education: Must be a Post Graduate (M.B.A from premier B School), C.A. or C.P.A with at least 6-8 years of experience in Finance and Accounts domain, with atleast 3-4 yrs of exp. in a Management Consulting organization
Technical Experience: SAP FI-CO (Mandatory)
SAP S4HANA (Mandatory)
SAP SD, MM, PS, PP, HR, SF, etc. (Preferable)
SAP BW, BI, BO, SAC, etc. (Preferable)
Oracle, Microsoft, JDE ERP or component modules (Preferable)
Work Experience: 1-2+ years’ experience of working on S4HANA
4+ years’ experience of working on SAP FICO
6+years’ experience in Finance Technology relevant projects
Travel Requirements: Extensive travel (upto 80%) depending on geographical span
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Process Expertise in Finance, Operating Model, Shared Services, Operations
• Finance business process knowledge related to Organization Structure, Master Data, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, Taxation, Treasury, etc.
• Experience in SAP Reporting capabilities in BI/BO, BW, SAC, etc.
• Deep knowledge and experience in SAP System Integration projects, namely, SAP ECC and S/4HANA Finance modules / applications
• Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to be able to deliver projects on design and implementation
• Understanding of SAP and Allied Systems’ Reporting and Customization capabilities
• Understanding of Fiori and Dashboard development capabilities in SAP Core and Allied Systems
• Supervision of Accenture analysts and consultants and client personnel to drive delivery outcomes
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage project execution and manage client conversations during delivery and status reporting
• Ability to drive large scale Project Management and Change management initiatives during delivery
• Ability to design and monitor Value Realization Methodology, Framework for Enterprise/SAP Transformation programs
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.