Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Designing applications based on Java / J2EE application B: Independently involved in Build and Unit Test of application C: Communicate with onshore and client stakeholders to understand technical requirements D: Guiding Junior members of the team, grooming them to understand the technology and application landscape
- Technical Experience : A: Candidate should have hands on experience on Java / J2EE technologies B: Candidate should have good experience on Spring framework C: Candidate should be well versed with design patterns and have used them in previous assignments D: Candidate should have working experience on build tools like Maven / Ant/ Gradle etc E: Candidate should have used application or webservers like Tomcat / JBoss / WebSphere etc F: He / She should have hands on experience on using code repositories like GIT / SVN
- Professional Attributes : A: Candidate should have communication and soft skills B: He / She should have some exposure in communicate with the client stakeholders C: He / She should be a good team player and should be ready to work and collaborate with team members
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.