Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :Selenium
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs 2 Liaise with internal teams eg developers and product managers to identify system requirements 3 Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions 4 Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts 5 Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies 6 Review and understand existing bug reports, test plans, test processes
- Technical Experience : 1 Proven work experience in software development QA 2 Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes 3 Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases 4 Hands-on experience with automated testing tools 5 Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting 6 Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process 7 Raise procedural issues to management, get budget for improved tools, advise QA on training courses
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Analytical Skills 2 Good Presentation Skills 3 Good Communication Skills Ability to work in a team and as well as an Individual contributor
- Educational Qualification : BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.