Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Performance Testing Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :Cucumber,Selenium
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design Develop and configure software systems to meet the client requirements b: Perform Unit Testing and required QA process to test the software component c: Should work on application development projects and have waterfall and agile sdlc development experience d: Apply knowledge of technology, application, methodologies, process and tools to support client requirements e: Should help client in value added activities by introducing automations as needed and deliver the same
- Technical Experience : a: Knowledge and strong understanding of performance testing concepts b: Working experience on performance testing tools, preferably Jmeter c: Good work experience with functional and automation testing d: Expert knowledge of automation tools like Selenium, Protractor, Karate or Cypress e: Working experience on frameworks like TESTNG, Cucumber BDD framework f: Working experience on API testing using REST, SOAUI, etc g: Knowledge of Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, Source tree
- Professional Attributes : a: Very strong communication skills both oral and written b: Very strong analytical skills c: Very strong presentation skills ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.