- Job description
Accenture Consulting transforms our clients’ businesses by using our deep industry knowledge to identify their issues, and then leveraging Accenture’s capabilities to deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions. Join Accenture Consulting and guide our clients—including more than 80% of the Fortune 500—as they transform their organizations to deliver services at the speed and scale the new digital world demands. You’ll use your deep industry knowledge to design and execute business solutions, and you’ll have the opportunity to integrate expertise from across Accenture—strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations—as you bring your vision to life.
Accenture’s Technology Growth Platform (TGP) comprises three service areas: Systems Integration, Technology Consulting, and Information Technology (IT) outsourcing. Systems Integration—offers clients unparalleled skills and experience in designing, building and deploying all the major enterprise platforms, as well as the custom and application software that streamlines and integrates business processes, systems and information. Technology Consulting—brings end-to-end technology solutions to our clients through IT strategy and transformation, infrastructure consulting, and security and application portfolio optimization. IT Outsourcing—offers a full range of application outsourcing and infrastructure outsourcing services.
Job Title: India Business- Database Administrator
Position Level: 10
• Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server (2008, above & recent versions). Oracle skillset will be plus point.
• Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Performance Monitoring, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Strong knowledge of User Management, Backups, Restoration, Disaster recovery models (manual & auto), Integration with other application, database shrink operations, Clustering, Mirroring and Replication.
• Knowledge of SQL Server tools (Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SAC, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs, system stored procedures)
• SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
• Adhere to policies, procedures, best practices and industry standards to ensure systems compliance.
• Secure the database access. Perform the periodic Security audit.
Knowledge & skill requirements:
• 6+ years of experience in database development and support in SQL Server environments.