Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Leadership qualities to drive the team and manage the day to day deliveries 2Drive discussion with client and senior leadership and manage escalations 3Should be able to manage clients independently Communicate with stakeholders 4Build, release and configuration management of production systems 5System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains 6Suggesting architecture improvements, 7Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production sys
- Technical Experience : 1EC2,RDS, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, SSM, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security 2Strong Knowledge and hands on experience on DevOps Tools like GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, CloudFormation, Terraform and Packer 3Knowledge and hands on experience on Kubernetes cluster orchestration tool like Rancher 4
- Professional Attributes : Willing to work 24X7
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.