Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop strategic plans for testing efforts. Advise the customer on innovative testing products and solutions. Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies, processes and tools across the engagement. Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Architecture Principles
- Good To Have Skills :Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ideate and lead solutions for complex data problems Hands on experience with Data Ingestion streaming data skills Hands on experience Design and development of Data Lake Help finalize the gaps and associated efforts for typical client problems in reporting including RFx and other client conversations To lead client facing discussions in a multi-shore pursuit/delivery model Help refine insurance client reporting requirements to align them to OOTB as much as possible
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands-on experience in at least 2 3 of data technologies like Big Data, Apache Spark, NoSQL databases, Python, Scala etc 2 Demonstrated ability to design, solution estimate data solutions 3 Demonstrated ability leverage data for analytics and insights development 5 Data Ingestion skills and experience Streaming data - Kafka, Spark, IoT data management experience 6 Ideate, design and develop Data Lake for Insurance packages from legacy systems
- Professional Attributes : Good Leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.