- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills : Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills : Amazon Web Services,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Experience of the major cloud platforms and their common tools B Data modelling techniques in RDBMS and NOSQL Database and DBA skills across RDBMS and NOSQL Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management C Processing frameworks programming tools: Spark Scala/Python/Java, Kafka, Flink D E2E Data Architecture and Lifecycle including non-functional requirements and ops management E Data Quality and Data Lineage F Experience drawn from Big Data and Analytics as well as large scale Transactio
- Technical Experience : A Cloud platforms: Developing data engineering pipelines on AWS, Azure, GCP, including with Cloud platform PaaS components; Databricks, NoSQL: HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, Memcached, DynamoDB, Druid, BigTable B Design skills: data product design thinking, features definition, prototyping, usability testing and data visualisation literacy
- Professional Attributes: A Client facing skills: solid experience working in client facing / consulting environments, to be able to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser B Good critical thinking and problem solving abilities
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.