- Project Role :Test Architect
- Project Role Description : Develop strategic plans for testing efforts. Advise the customer on innovative testing products and solutions. Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies, processes and tools across the engagement. Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Pegasystems Architecture
- Good To Have Skills : NAS Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Integrate multiple technologies using Pegasystems b: Architect, design, and develop advanced Pega enterprise applications c: Optimize solutions by performing detailed technical designs and code and design reviews d: Map functional requirements to Pega features and functionality e: Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers
- Technical Experience : a: Minimum of 5 years of Pega development/architecture experience b: Minimum of 6 years total of hands-on technical experience in design, development, architecture, solutioning c: Minimum of 5 years of Agile project experience
- Professional Attributes: a: Communication should be good and able to handle client calls independently b: Able to Handle pressure situations in the Project c: Team Management- Able to handle the team efficiently
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
- Additional Information: Shift - Regular
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.