Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Support sales teams to shape and sell new deals, particularly in assessing and resolving client security problems and proposing solutions. Represent the security aspects for the client during the sales cycle.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Architecture Design
- Good To Have Skills :Data Security,Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance,Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Design and Architect Solutions around Microsoft and Azure Security components, Data Security and Digital Identity - Participate in proposals to provide the scalable solutions as per client requirement align with regulations and different drivers - Deliver the complex Microsoft 365 Security Projects -with experience in all types of components - Should be well versed about the key Information/Cyber Security concepts - Drive the team to build the strong capability around Microsoft 365 Security
- Technical Experience : Deploy and Manage around: - Microsoft 365 Security implementation and operations - Microsoft 365 Compliance - Digital Identity Security - Azure Security - Data Security - Should have experience in delivering the complex Security projects
- Professional Attributes : MS-500, AZ-500, SC-100, SC-400, SC-900
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.