- Project Role :Technology Consulting Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Advises, leads and works on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle,and provides advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide solutions across one or more technology area - Map business requirements to the technical architecture design and data model - Responsible for end-to-end development, implementation, enhancements and production Support activities - Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems Contributes to strategic direction for teams
- Technical Experience : - Understand basic guiding principles of architecture scalability, maintainability, sustainability, and fit for purpose/use - In depth understanding of Salesforce application, integration architecture - Deep understanding of Salesforce Authentication and Authorization eg Oauth2 - Worked on at least 3-4 Salesforce implementation with hands on experience of - Data Model design - Sharing and Data visibility - Role hierarchy, user management, profiles etc
- Professional Attributes : - Very good written and communication skills to articulate the issues to client - Client facing skills - Present the solution design to client and explain pros and cons of the selected options - Must have performed in client facing roles - Strong Communication skills - leadership skills
- Educational Qualification : Should have completed Graduation from reputed College/University
- Additional Information : - In depth understanding of Apex, Lighting and LWC
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool Data Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Microsoft Modern Data Platform Data Platform Architect
Posted 2 days ago
SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Data Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.