Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Qlik Sense
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Development of QlikSense data visualization reports and dashboards using multiple sources including RDBMS as primary data source with high end analytical data presentation visualizations B Development of complex performance-oriented data modeling, transformation and cleaning using QlikSense modelling Interaction with customers and key stakeholders to gather requirement and analyze Integration of dashboards with multiple application and interfaces Involvement in all phases SDLC until deployment
- Technical Experience : A Strong QlikSense and BI reporting development experience B Minimum 4 years of QlikSense development and integration experience In depth understanding of Qlik Sense Server Architecture, building QVDs and QVFs, applying business rules and data validations C Experience working with data warehouse, data marts, and design concepts D Experience in building prototypes and wireframe E Ability to handle large datasets with performance and optimization F Good to have working experience in modern BI tool
- Professional Attributes : A Strong communication skills to effectively engage in customer interaction Should have strong Analytical skills and problem-solving approach B Should have strong presentation skills, ability to create prototypes, visualizations on live sessions with clients Should be ready to accept challenging tas
- Educational Qualification : Full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.