Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Data Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the data requirements and structure for the application. Model and design the application data structure, storage and integration.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Data Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Function as the Lead Data Architect for a small, simple project/proposal or as a team lead for medium/large sized project or proposal B Discuss specific data architecture and data related issues with client architect/team in area of expertise C Analyze and assess the impact of the requirements on the data and its lifecycle D Lead the data architecture and design of complex, enterprise-level applications and systems E Breadth of experience in various client scenarios and situations
- Technical Experience : A Strong experience in Azure is preferred with hands-on experience in Microsoft Modern Data Platform including one or more of these skills : Azure Synapse, Azure Data warehouse, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server reporting Services, Azure data lake store, Informatica on azure B Experience in one or more of these Big Data technologies including: Azure / AWS Databricks, Azure HDInsight, PySpark, Scala, Python
- Professional Attributes : A Should be able to drive the technology design meetings, propose technology design and architecture B Should have excellent client communication skills C Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : A Must have: BE/BTech/MCA B Good to have: ME/MTech
- Additional Information : Candidate must have 12-14 years of IT experience and around 5 years of extensive database experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Solution Architecting Technical Architect
SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Application Integration Architect
Microsoft BOT Framework Technical Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.