Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Resolve Incidents, Request, Batch failures in the ETL Application support environment b: Apply analytical skills in resolving the user queries related to the data c: Analyze the batch job failures and arrive at short term and long-term resolutions d: Communicate with the client about the status and other details e: Coordinate with resources in Onshore f: Should work in shifts A/B/C as its a 24x7 support project g: Meet DW SLAs
- Technical Experience : a: 6 Years of experience in ETL Application support environment b:Minimum of a year working in L2L3 support analyst role with hands on Unix c:Resource should have the skills to resolve the Incidents, User Requests daily and analyze the batch job failures and arrive at resolutions short term and long term d:Resource should know the Incident Problem lifecycle in a production support project e:Good communication skills and should have interacted with the clients about the status
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Communication and Interpersonal skills b: Should have worked in teams and a good team player c: Should be able to write basic queries using SQL
- Educational Qualification : BTech MTech/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.