Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Create a reliable backup strategy Ensure database backups are appropriately executed and periodic restorations are exercised to ensure backup quality -Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses -Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users -Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards,Performance testing and evaluation to ensure data security, privacy and integrity Identification of bottle necks
- Technical Experience : -Experience in Oracle Database 10g/11g/12/18c/19c -Should have Re-platform / Upgrade experience as part of Cloud Migration -Good to have experience DBaaS, IaaS, OIC, OAC -Build database systems of high availability and -quality depending on each end users specialized role -Design and implement database in accordance to end user information needs and views -Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner, Monitor database performance
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication, Presentation and leadership skills
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years fulltime education
- Additional Information : Good to have; Azure, AWS, Exadata, Oracle GoldenGate, Performance Tuning knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.