Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Sales Enablement Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Research and Development Operations
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Leverage research methodologies and data models to solve complex problems Data collation interpretation and analysis 2 Ability to bring out meaningful and actionable insights by collating different data insights Presentation 3 Report preparation High quality report preparation 4 Act with awareness that reports and packaging are equally important Account Intel and Competitive Intels using exceptional secondary research methods
- Technical Experience : 1 Relevant Technology Research experience from likes of Gartner IDC Everest PAC Frost and Sullivan or similar roles in IT services firms Relevant consulting experience from likes of Deloitte PWC KPMG or relevant exp from similar IT Services firms
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail Working knowledge of MS Office PowerPoint Excel Power BI 2 Industry technology, Functional SME status
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors plus Management degree or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.