Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Agile Program Management
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Coach and guide teams in Scrum methodology and continuous improvement B Promote Agile project management standards and benefits C Establish, own and manage Scrum ceremonies, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews and sprint planning sessions D Protect the Sprint goals and help the team to achieve them by clearing any blocking obstacles E Continuously improve processes and tools
- Technical Experience : A Experience of working in micro-services based applications B Understanding of DevOps, automation testing and serverless application development C Experience working with AWS or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform D Expertise in Agile Scrum and SDLC principles
- Professional Attributes : A Have passion for Agile, iterative development and continuous improvement B knowledge of Agile development techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean or XP C experience in custom software development in web technologies D Skilled in working with and facilitating agile software development teams
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : A Have passion for Agile, iterative development and continuous improvement B knowledge of Agile dev
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Application Developer
Workday Core Integrations Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.