- Project Role :Marketing & Communications Practitioner
- Project Role Description : Provide expertise to support the execution of activities that contribute to building a powerful and differentiated global brand - at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Marketing Operations
- Good To Have Skills : Marketing Analytics and Reporting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives B:You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for areas of responsibility C:You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters D:You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives
- Technical Experience : A: 15 and more years of experience with innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value B:Should have experience in Communications Strategy Management C:Should have experience in Digital Marketing D:Should have experience in Operations Management E:Should have ability to establish strong client relationship
- Professional Attributes: 1 Excellent communication skills 2 Excellent analytical skills 3 Problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification: BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.