Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :IBM API Connect
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1. More than 14 years of experience in designing, developing services and supporting using DP, APIC2. Must have lead experience of handling project independently and leading project task end to end3. Must have experience of DP services like MPG,WSP4. Ability to understand design documents and be able to use them to develop policies, scripts in DP5. Experience in Design multiple services based on standards for REST,web services,data integration techniques,messaging
- Technical Experience : 1. Hands on exp in IBM API connect knowledge on Developer Portal,API Manager Developer toolkit 2. Strong knowledge working with API,Microservice,JMS,MQ3. Understanding HTTP ,HTTPS protocols,HTTP headers,XML, JSON,SOAP,REST services 4. Experience with XPath, RegEx,HTTP status codes,CRUD operations
- Professional Attributes : 1. Good communication skills.2. Prior experience of managing a development and support project with a team size of more than 10 resources3. Candidate should have strong analytical abilities.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Architecture Design Technical Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Solution Architecting Technical Architect
Posted 2 days ago
SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Application Integration Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.