Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :API Management
- Good To Have Skills :Apigee,Docker,Web Services Security
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Good knowledge on developing API based integration solutions using any API Management Tools like CA Layer 7 ,google Apigee, Akana, Mulesoft etc 2 Knowledge on API Developer Portal 3 Good knowledge on Security frameworks or protocols like OAuth , OpenID , Mutual TLS , SSL , Threat Protections etc 4 Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies SOAP, Rest, REST API Design , Development and Architecture
- Technical Experience : 1 Good knowledge on any of the testing tools like Postman script , SOAP UI or JMeter etc 2 Good knowledge on Swagger/RAML/YAML API spec writing tool 3 Good knowledge on requirements of the API layer like security, caching, logging, request and response modifications on any of the API Management tools 4 Knowledge on Docker container 5 Knowledge on requirements of the API layer like throttling, monetization 6 Knowledge on Java and Linux administration server maintenance , Software installation ,
- Professional Attributes : 1 Team Player 2 Good Communication
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.