Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Solution Enablement Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support the Solution Architect providing solution design and solution approval process. When required, provide costing, response development and operations support.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :AWS Elastic MapReduce (EMR)
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Key Responsibilities : A Designing and building the next-generation technologies that will make EMR the best environment to run large-scale data processing workloads Working on complex problems in distributed systems and query engines B Translation of complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design Deliver systems and features with top-notch quality, on time C Own the software development process end-to-end, including: working with engineers and product manage
- Technical Experience : Technical Experience : A Must have: AWS, AWS EMR mapreduce B 4years of professional software development experience C 3 years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C, or C including object-oriented design D 2 years of experience contributing to the architecture and design architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling of new and current systems
- Professional Attributes : Professional Attributes : A Highly innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems B Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels and across teams
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.