Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :User Experience Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Combine creativity with an awareness of design elements b Rapidly test and iterate designs in accordance with user-feedback/testing inputs c Contribute towards various Visual Design efforts digital brand and identity assets, research and project reports, concept notes, design directives, Power-point presentations and so on d Develop style guides and brand guidelines to ensure consistency of design output e Contribute to team ideation sessions, design reviews and usability testing efforts
- Technical Experience : a Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively b Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction c Excellent visualization capabilities with attention to detail in crafting d Prototype/wireframes around customer needs e Visual design of the end product f Rapidly test and iterate designs in accordance with user-testing inputs g Up-to-date with latest design trends, technologies, and best practices h Open to continuous learning and feedback
- Professional Attributes : a Up-to-date with latest design trends, technologies, and best practices b Open to continuous learning and feedback c Interact extensively with clients and development teams to understand design specifications
- Educational Qualification : Expertise in design tools such as Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop etc
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.