Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :React.js
- Good To Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Should be able to develop microservices using Java, Spring Boot 2 : Must be able to assist on Cloud hosting 3 : Must be able to contribute to design and Microservice architecture 4 : Should be able to assist on BDD, JSON, XML based API development
- Technical Experience : 1 : Resource must have knowledge in Java, Spring Boot and Microservices 2 : Good to have hands-on experience on React Java, ESB 3 : Must have knowledge on CI/CD, Jenkins, GitHub/Mercurial/SVN and IntelliJ IDE 4 : Should have knowledge on TDD/BDD approach
- Professional Attributes : 1 : Should be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment 2 : Able to collaborate with others and follow the team operating model 3 : Should be able to handle pressure from varied stake holders
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.