- Job description
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Analytics, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
• Advise clients on a wide range of issues across varied banking and/or insurance functions – Marketing, Pricing, Account Management, Collections, Operations
• Work with clients to gather business requirements from multiple sources i.e. product managers, development teams, and functional group members. Leverage functional and analytical expertise to design a solution to address on-going problems.
• Be responsible for generating actionable recommendations well-supported by quantitative analysis to help our banking clients address their ongoing problems
• Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to senior management and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization
• Build knowledge base and disseminate information on applications of variety of analytical techniques across varied banking functions
Masters degree in Technology / computers / statistics / mathematics / business disciplines from reputed institutions such as IIT, NIT, BITS, IISc, DSE, MSE
Must Have Skills:
• Masters degree in Technology / computers / statistics / mathematics / business disciplines from reputed institutions such as IIT, NIT, BITS, IISc, DSE, MSE
• Minimum 5 years’ experience (business / consulting domain) in data analytics, model building using machine learning, data mining, reporting and data driven insights
• Minimum 2 years’ experience and good knowledge in Python / Spark and associated libraries like PySpark, Pandas, Numpy, Beautifulsoup
• Experience in big data technologies / framework (Hadoop/SPARK)
• Project management skills with ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks for solving complex business problems
• Experience of people management and handling teams is a plus
• Strong analytics skills and detail oriented mindset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with client/leadership handling experience
• Mandatory Tool: Python, SPARK
Good To Have Skills:
• Experience in Financial Services market including retail banking, insurance, mortgages, wealth management
• Hands-on experience in analytical tools like R, SAS (Base, EG, EMiner)
• Knowledge of big data technologies like any of Hive, PIG, HBase, Kafka, Elastic Search, Impala, Kerberos, Sentry, Knox
• Experience in BI Visualization tools like Tableau, D3, QlikView, Power BI, Plotly, etc.
• Experience in Digital Marketing and Campaign execution. Operational hands-on experience in working with DMP/DSPs (highly preferred)
• Strong experience in parsing unstructured data text/html/xhtml/xml/pdf
• Experience with Big Data ETL, streaming, setting up multi-tenant data lakes is a plus
• Experience with agile development, automated testing, and continuous integration
• Understanding of complex data flows, identification of data processing bottlenecks and designing and implementing solutions