Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Agile Testing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Work with the product owner and collaborate with the development team b: Understand the user stories and their acceptance criteria c: Attend meetings to clarify user stories and changes d: Identify risks and mitigate these wherever possible e: Prioritize tasks that could help deliver a shippable product at the end of every sprint
- Technical Experience : a: Minimum of 3-4 years IT related experience b: 3 years experience in software testing c: Minimum of 2 years experience in doing Agile Testing d: Familiar with Agile Software Development, especially Agile SCRUM e: Able to apply Agile principles and values
- Professional Attributes : a: Able to handle verbal communication with the team and the stakeholders b: Highly interactive and good analytical capabilities to evaluate results c: Prioritization and time management
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of Full-time education
- Additional Information : Regular shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.